Are you getting any problem with your website, or is it underperforming? If yes, then you ever wonder that how you can boost the performance of the website? If not, you should think about this because it is the major issue you can get and also important to fix. But you can increase the speed only when you will have the knowledge that what speed you are getting. So the first thing that you need to do is fix the issue and check the server’s speed.
There may be some people who may not have this idea of how you can check the web hosting server’s speed. If you do not have the idea or deep know of how to do it, then there is nothing that you need to worry about. It is because here in this article we are going to explain to you everything related to that and you will be able to check the speed of the server without any problem.
Steps that you need to follow-
If you want to check the webserver speed, it is an easy task, just like entering your URL on the site. So if you want to know, then here are some of the steps that you can consider which will give you a better idea on how to check the speed of the server-
Step 1- Enter the information of the website-The first thing you need to do is enter all the details and information related to your website. You should make sure that the details you are entering should have the right server type, whether it is HTTP or HTTPS, and check the request type like GET or POST.
Step 2- Provide testing parameters (optional)- It is not like the other web hosting server speed test; in fact, it offers you the best and the advanced features from which you can choose the useful one. To adjust the customized server in-depth then you can check out the following three parameters-
- POST or GET parameters (Value/ Name)
- You need to LOGIN( enter username and user password) just to verify the website login
- Headers (Value/Name)
Step 3- Confirm the data and then receive a report
If you confirm that the information you have entered is correct, you can just press the Start test, and just in a minute, you will be able to get the result. You will be able to get the server’s complete details, such as response time, speed, and other important server insights.
If the task is complete or the test is complete, then you will be able to review the results and categorized them based on the below points-
- Error description
- Monitoring Time(GMT)
- Error code
Tips to improve the speed of the server
If your server is not working properly or underperforming and you need to improve the performance of the hosting, then you should consider the following points-
- If you want to boost your website’s content, you need to compress the file, which will reduce the size. It will lighten the load on the server and work in a better way.
- If you are using the image on your web, it takes 20% of the page weight. If you do the image optimization, it will reduce the size of the web page and improve the page’s speed.
- If you want to make your website fast, you need to leverage your browser caching, and it will help store the essential page elements on the computer, which will automatically boost the server’s speed.
- You should be careful with the plugin’s usage, as everyone who has their own website want to make it flashy and wants to add the functions. But if you are doing so or adding plugins, it will add weight to your website, so always be careful about that because it can be harmful.
A person may have got the idea that if you want to check the speed of your server. You can check the Scala hosting review, which may offer you the best service and manage all the things.