Minecraft is the most popular game among the new generation people. They love to play this game, and this has become a good pastime for them. There are different aspects that have been covered in the game; it includes mining, hunting, serving, and creating. If you want to be an expert in this particular game, then, first of all, you have to make the selection that in which aspect you want to be an expert, then you can work for it. You can open free minecraft account.
As we all know that if a person wants to be an expert in any of the field, then he has to work with proper strategy now; we will discuss some of such points that will help you in becoming an expert in this game:
- When you are planning to play the game for the first time, then the first thing that you can keep in mind is to gather the woods that are available around you. You can gather the wood either from the tress; you even have the option to collect the dirt and sand blocks in case there are no trees.
- Another thing you can do is to make a shelter for yourself that will help you to protect yourself from the mobs. Shelter plays an essential role as mostly the mobs come in the night, and as a result of shelter, you will get help in the night.
- As we all know, food is the primary thing that a person needs for survival. There is a hunger meter in this game, and in case if your hunger meter is complete, then you can just be recovered at a high-speed rate. On the other hand, if your level of hunger gets reduced, then, in that case, your health will start deteriorating. This game also provides the facility to their players to craft the recopies with the help of wheat, sugarcane.
- First of all, make a complete analysis of the places that are available in the game and select the area that you think will be the best for you to set up your permanent address for the complete game. You can choose the location as per your choice, and once you confirm with the place, then you can just start building your shelter at that particular place.
- Another thing that you can do is to craft the armor that will provide you with additional protection. This is usually made up using leather, iron, gold, or diamond. Craft each piece individually and then just equip them in an inventory.
You can even tame the various animals. As they all are used for different purposes in the game. You can use the lambas and the mules to transport the chest. Cats can be used to keep the creepers away.
These are some of the tips that will help you in playing the game in a better way. You can just open free minecraft account and use these tips, and you will notice that you will be an expert of this game within no time.