Launching a couple of days right after the renowned Africa Fashion Week London in August 2013, the F.A.B Workshops can provide design executives and promoters the appropriate techniques, methods, tools and assets in order to effectively get ready, develop and bloom an African centered fashion organisation powered on self-sufficient style procedures as well as moral operating circumstances. Don’t hold out, register by July 1st for the timely pre-booking prices, web seminar packages and specific workshop options as well!
Testimonials from the F.A.B. Workshops students in May highlight that:
“It was really enlightening. The fundamental expertise was actually useful in the business.“ which all the people “simply loved all the reports” that the things they discovered ended up being “a whole life cycle of business practice that will handle each factor of commerce on the African continent” whilst at the same time “understanding the prospective development and insights regarding principal features of purchasing in Africa” and most importantly that “every workshops and sessions were put together wonderfully with each other and nothing to desired remained from the first session.”
F.A.B Workshops™ provides individuals with an authentic reasonably priced, intense 4 week training course carried out inside a casual class room type layout. Executed with competent niche experts who all have no less than a decade of experience in the business area.
Concerning their instructors, the students have stated that they are
“without a doubt proficient and striking talkers “…” The best traders to obtain contact information from” and who help break down “the principles in easy to understand way” and happened to be “really convenient, practical and straightforward”
So regardless if you are preparing to set up your store, purchasing or manufacturing in Africa, cooperating with African manufacturers or making use of conventional Ethnic fabrics and crafting in a modern procedure, then the F.A.B Workshops is going to get you ready to establish, get equipped for fashion exhibitions, presentations and the upcoming next year’s collection or develop your prevailing company ahead.
Topics of analysis will consist of:
- Designing techniques for the African consumers
- Creating with African textiles and applications
- Purchasing and manufacturing in Africa – comprehension of the bureaucracy system
- Operating alongside worldwide production facilities, factories, and printers
- Grasping Incoterms rates, MOQ’s and cost planning
- Promotions and advertising – knowledge of purchasers and target market
AND even more …
- However make sure your reserve quickly as Early Bird spots tend to be rigorously restrained
- Sign-up before the 1st of July for the best prices: £155
- Web seminar Entry pass for Worldwide Appliers £175.00
- Equally accessible is the Single workshop Ticket £55.00
- Register at: www.fashionafricabusinessworkshops.eventbrite.co.uk
- Water reducing agent