Most fitness and bodybuilding experts will agree that cardio exercise is a good way to burn fat. However, doing cardiovascular exercise alone is not THE best exercise to reduce fat.
You can know about the Best Natural Testosterone Booster For Men Over 40 Online from the experts. The reduction in the fat is possible with the performance of the exercises. The body building is the correct choice available to the people. The picking of the best exercises is essential for the people.
So, what is the best exercise to burn fat?
- The best way to burn fat is by combining cardio AND weightlifting.
- To reduce fat you need to build more lean muscle mass. And, to build lean muscle mass you have to do a variety of weight lifting exercises.
- Thus, I’m going to show you how to use weight lifting as the best exercise to burn fat.
- First, you need to know that fat “spot reduction” is not possible.
- Spot reduction means targetting only one specific area to lose fat from.
- Let me illustrate this better with an example.
- Think of a swimming pool. If you want to drain the water from the deep end, the water from the shallow end will drain too!
- The same goes for fat burning. Thus, you can’t burn fat from one specific area only.
Your body chooses where and when to release fat from, not you!
When it comes to weightlifting, there’s only 3 things you can do to your muscles: make them bigger, make them smaller or maintain thier present size. Your body stores lean muscle underneath the layers of fat on your body. To get your muscles to show you need to reduce your body fat level over the entire body.
Building lean muscle mass indirectly burns fat. Just think of muscle and fat as being natural enemies. Thus, the more muscle you have, the harder it gets for fat to survive!
When you’re doing weightlifting exercises, training your muscles to complete failure is the most optimal method. Training to failure means that you are physically unable to continue with another repetition using proper form. This means you perform the last 1 to 2 reps of each set with extreme difficulty.
Novice weightlifters should train lighter and with less intensity for the first few weeks until their muscles adapt and get stronger.
Muscles grow in response to stress, but they also adapt very quickly. To keep your muscles from adapting (and stopping to grow) you should change your exercise routine regularly. You have to re-adjust your workouts and introduce variety if they get too easy.
To achieve goals as quickly as possible in your exercise to reduce fat plan, you should follow all of the above suggestions.
Therefore, if you combine cardio with weight training you will give fat a devastating blow and it won’t have much chance for survival!
Thus, the best exercise to burn fat isn’t one singular exercise – it’s a one-two combination of cardio and weightlifting!